At Russell Eyecare & Associates we offer the most comprehensive eye care and technological advancements in eye care. It is the responsibility of the Front Office team to make the patient feel welcome and valued, as they are the first and last interaction. They represent Russell Eyecare & Associates to every patient who walks through our doors or calls our office. Their main duties are verification and entry of patient information & demographics, scheduling appointments, and communicating with the patient and their insurance company as needed. In addition, they will be responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of all participating insurance plans in order to effectively process accurate payment posting to patients’ accounts.
Qualifications and experience in the following are preferred, but not required. We are always willing to train the right individual:
* Attention to detail and a willingness to learn
* Proficiency with computers and other office equipment
* Organization and prioritization skills
* Attention to detail
* Commitment to excellent patient care
* Fast-paced environment
* Strong communication skills
* Monday thru Thursday; 2 evenings
* Regular and punctual attendance is an essential job function for this position
Interested parties should email your resume to email@example.com.